miércoles, 21 de mayo de 2008

Things happening on 21st May


1. It's my mother's bday. She's turning 56. She doesn't look like she's 56 though, LOL!
2. The light in my bedroom went down. And I just changed it 3 days ago. Unbelievable.
3. Finally, sun shines again in Manhattan after some rainy days. Let's see what happens in the afternoon.
4. I have to pay the bill for my American cell phone. Higher than ever.
5. Xevi is asking me how to buy tickets to see Madonna in Paris and I sadly had to told him that they are sold out... Gosh!
6. I'm on my period, so I'm in a doggy mood.
7. Market reports are invading my mind. How can I forget about them? I wasn't born to deal with statistics!!!!!!
8. Calimero needs new batteries (might it be related to the death of the light in my room??)
9. I wish I had a word from Her.
10. I am just a Life, alive. Dealing with small problems compared to the big ones affecting our world. Hunger, AIDS, wars, global warming, terrorism, injustice. How insignificant I feel when I think of the horrible issues around us. But I can't help being happy or sad for these things that happen to me in my daily life. I have to thank whoever placed me here for giving me that chance of breathing, being healthy, and having love around me.