jueves, 22 de mayo de 2008

No more sadness

Today I hurt Her and I hurt Myself. Yes, that's what happens sometimes when you lose control with what you have in your hands.
There's no way back. I've begged, but it seems there's nothing I can do. Something's ended but I've never been a sad person, so I will do my best to wake up a bit more happy tomorrow. I like laughing, smiling, having fun. I'm a positive human being. People like me because I do normally see things from a logical point of view. I try to be objective. I have to put this logical and this sense to what I am feeling right now.
World never ends. It never stops. It goes round and round. Life goes round and round. No time for too much sadness. No time for bad feelings.
So now, I will go to bed, think for a while, relax my body, and I'll be asleep. That's what I need: a rest. And then, when I wake up, it will be a better day. And hopefully, my smile will shine again.

"Give me one more chance", She said.