martes, 20 de mayo de 2008

Back to blogspot!


Hi again! I just deleted my old Blogspot and created this new one. The other was all written in Spanish and this time I decided to make it in English. Don't ask me why since the vast majority of people who are going to have a look at it are Spaniards... But you never know ;)
As Madonna said in one of her songs from the Confessions on the Dancefloor album, "time goes by so slowly for the ones who wait"... Which is not my situation at all. Time in New York is going faster than expected. I can't believe I've been living here for about 8 months now. That 3rd October 2007 is far behind! I still remember when I wondered if I was going to stay here for the whole period... And it seems I'm doing it.
Well, I hope you all come and read me whenever. It will be a pleasure to be back with the Blog community.